Just a last note on the election: I checked the blog world, the web world, even the Friend. There is no site or article for "Vote for the Worst" like there is for American Idol. (There is truly an actual site where they promote everyone to vote for the worst singer. It really does sway the voting to make the judges and all of America mad. It makes for a most comical and frustrating show sometimes.) There HAS to be one somewhere for Obama! My jaw is still dropped since the election for President. I am not mad, but confused. What the? I have been talking politics for too long and am going on a 3 year hiatus. :)
***My friend just called and told me they DO have a show. I knew it. It's called CNN, FoxNews, etc. They are as biased as they come.
Happy now?
Go Romney 2012!!!
I have sooooo many pictures to come...
The KH Shadow Puppet Shows
7 years ago

ha ha I love it!
ReplyDelete