Saturday, December 13, 2008

Monday


And you thought this was a new post on a new subject! :) Right now I feel like this Charity is more important. Next week. Stay tuned... pictures and funny stories will come back! Promise.

In the meantime, Monday is the last day to order books this time around. I wanted to get the order in as soon as possible (today), but when I went to place the order, I couldn't even enter the order in because the international ordering offices are closed on weekends, soooo that means you have TWO EXTRA DAYS! (Phew.)

"Lucky!!!" Napoleon Dynomite

Here's the info again on how to order:
(just in case you can't scroll down that far. Hey it happens.)
__________________________________________________________________

1. go to http://www.scholastic.com/clubsordering

2. You will see "Book clubs online." Right under that you will see 5 tabs
Click on the "Place an Order" tab. (There is a computer mouse with a red circle around it next to it.)

3. You will see Teacher Sign in. Right under that you will see a green rectangle. Click on that green rectangle that says "Place your child's order"

4. You will see a Parent sign in on the right. The user name is: Monique and the password is: Charity (it is not case sensitive)

5. Then all you do is click on the order form that you would like to donate from. (You can look at them all if you want.) When you click on the order form, there will be 4 tabs again.

6. The easiest ways to order are either to "Shop by Flier Page" or to "Shop by Order Form"

Thanks again. You are so great!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just had to say good job! Our game is not technically over yet but you won =) I hope you beat all those boys and win the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete