Friday, April 30, 2010

Tripin on Trips

Waterfalls in Croatia
Plitvica National Park


Boleslawiec, Poland


But let's be honest. This is what I will mostly be gazing at.


Lake Bled, Slovenia


Utah

All within 2 months, I will be able to go a Croatia waterfall National Park, Poland, Lake Bled Slovenia, and then off to Utah! We wanted to squeeze in a few trips before I leave, so B has been VERY flexible and encouraging for some fun trips. One will be with a family that we have become great friends with while here, one will be an all-girls trip, and one will be a relaxing family vacation. I will be leaving to go to Utah by myself with the three kiddos, but I found out that I might be able to go business class!! So that helps out... a little. It almost gets me excited to fly by myself. Almost. I do feel slightly sorry for those in business class with us. We can be quite the party.

7 comments:

  1. Is that Plitvica National Park in Croatia? Heaven on earth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. we Hillams like the Chapman party. :)

    too bad Ohio is so stinkin' far away from Utah. we misssssss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. If I didn't like you so much I would be jealous! Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't vote on your poll without a few good Lord of the Rings names to choose from. Although Logan is Wolverine's name so there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to Beld before I met Ryan and I have to say I was really amazed with Slovenia! Have a GREAT time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous!! I LOVE Lake Bled...so breath-takingly beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it looks like you have been busy! It looks like you have seen a lot of beautiful places!

    ReplyDelete