
Seldom do we take pictures of the adults when we are out and about, so here we are with some of our great friends here at the local community Christmas Party. It was quite the ordeal with crafts, food, rides, and of course Santa. The kids? They are running amok to the right of us . . . somewhere.

The train ride. Just Haley's style. Short and slow. If it weren't for me saying "weee! Look at us go!" Maleia wouldn't have even noticed that we were on a ride. She wanted to get out and walk along beside us. She probably could have gotten there faster.
So fun! You guys look like you live in such a fun community! You look awesome Monique, I love the hat.
ReplyDeleteErin
I'm jealous! I miss you all so much! It looks like you're all doing great! Lindsay
ReplyDeleteI saw your comment on my blog...I don't know if I am supposed to reply on my own blog, or yours.
ReplyDeletePlease, invade, crash, bombard the Witters, and you don't even need to come bearing gifts! We love you guys any day of the week!
Erin