Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My Kids Say the Darndest Things

Cute things kids say:

Haley knows that when there are yellow signs with deer on them that Deer live around there. So she saw a yellow sign with a truck on it and asked, "Do trucks live around here, Mommy? They must have big grages." (meaning garages)

We told Haley that we are going to a Parent-Teacher conference and she asked if the Prophet was going to be there.

Maleia calls anyone with a pony-tail a piggy tail. She calls Merry-go-rounds "Piggy-go-rounds". She looks for her little piggy every time we go to Wal-Mart yelling, "Here, Piggy piggy!" She will NOT eat anything that has pork in it... not even knowing that there is a relation to a pig. She will find pigs everywhere we go. She loves to read books with pigs in them. The itsy bitsy spider song is the "Itsty Bitsy Piggy." At EVERY prayer, she blesses "the pigs." There are some mighty blessed pigs somewhere.

3 comments:

  1. So I was going to ream you out that you always write the nicest comments on my page and I can't return the favor on your posts! But here is a new one all ready for me! You've got "M"? (in case it's Too Much Informtion for others) THAT STINKS! Seriously, blech! You poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love what kids say one of my other favorite thing Brooklyn said was when she wanted to tell you she had a secret but called it a "cigarette". Giggles. I sure miss you guys. Tell everyone Hello. Can you believe these girls will be in kindergarden soon? Wow!!!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Maleia is obsessed with pigs. That is the cutest thing in the world. It's so sweet that she always remembers to bless the piggys.

    ReplyDelete