Monday, December 17, 2007

Roaring Dance Moves

Here's an email that I sent out today to all the mom's in my preschool:

My favorite quote for today was:

"Okay, Jack. Please stop roaring while dancing. (Jack laughing) It's not funny. Okay, so it's a little funny, but the girls don't like it and are scared so please stop." The girls had all stopped and were nervously watching him backing away. I thought he was actually pretty creative and funny. :) It's tough being the only boy in Preschool .

The response from Jack's mom:

We'll do our best to teach Jack not to roar while dancing...but truthfully, his dad Jared thinks that if a guy MUST do a girly thing like dance, well, he'd better do some manly roaring to balance it out!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Haha! So much funnier since I can see cute little Jack doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI!! How are you guys? My mom told me you were asking about us. WOW!! Budapest, I am so jealous... You all look great, congratulations on the new baby.

    ReplyDelete