No, we did not buy a llama, I said "What is your name?" in Spanish. This is what one site thinks about my name:
| What Monique Means |
| You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life. You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you. At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself. You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. People see you as a complete enigma, and only you truly understand who you are. You spend most of your time introspecting and seeking truth. You're a very interesting person... but not many people know you enough to realize it. You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way. And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life. You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together. At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together. |
This is a little spooky for those who really know me. I find that these things are usually very general, but then again, this one is pretty close... but aren't they always "pretty close?" Of course there are things that are outlandish and just nonsense, but it was fun nonetheless. I more just want to live up to the things that they said.
Too serious?? Not. Enigma? Not so much. I worry lots, but I don't like to admit it. Irresponsible? Me? I only loose my keys every OTHER day. Not every day like those irresponsible people. At least I remember my kids! Jamie, shush. :) The school only had to call you two times last year... I had good excuses both times for being a few minutes late. I did not forget her. I was at the doctor once and I didn't know about "early release." Okay, so I only had one good excuse. :)
Too serious?? Not. Enigma? Not so much. I worry lots, but I don't like to admit it. Irresponsible? Me? I only loose my keys every OTHER day. Not every day like those irresponsible people. At least I remember my kids! Jamie, shush. :) The school only had to call you two times last year... I had good excuses both times for being a few minutes late. I did not forget her. I was at the doctor once and I didn't know about "early release." Okay, so I only had one good excuse. :)
I'm not into Zodiac signs or fortunetellers at all, but someone telling you how people with my name usually are is pretty fun. The funny thing is: I googled my name and there is a Monique Chapman who is a "spirit reader," psychic, and a has a talk show where she explains things of the "other world." She has been known to go into people's houses and chase out bad spirits and tell people about their visions.
We could be twins!

Your turn to see what your name means:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/
We could be twins!

Your turn to see what your name means:
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyournameshiddenmeaningquiz/

I can totally see the resemblance!
ReplyDeleteYeah...Mine was not even close. It says I'm a "Type A" rebel that people can hardly stand to be around. yeah...
ReplyDeleteYours is pretty darn close, though. Which means, you're awesome! :)
I just checked out that link- and they actually had a meaning for my name!!!...but it was totally not close :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou for the link, I posted it on my blog and lots of people sent me e mails about it. Funny though Becky and Rebecca had different meanings ( though close) mine was pretty close. Oh, we did go to church colds and all So I am passing you the tissues.....
ReplyDeleteYours is too funny! I did mine, and since there was actually a definition of my name, I immediately had to research it, and found that it's based on letters. :) Yes, I'm type A. You can type in glketlhh and they'll give you a list of your personality quirks. But maybe there's actually something to the spelling of a name? hmmm.
ReplyDeleteI checked my name. pretty right on too. kinda creepy! mine was really short. Maybe you are destined to be a spirit reader too. after all you guys do look so much alike. ha ha
ReplyDeleteWow, mine was pretty close too. Maybe, I'll check baby names before I name my next kids and see if it is all in the name :p
ReplyDeleteI didn't mind picking Haley up. It gave me some experience with how it might be once my kids are older.
ReplyDeleteWe were out shopping last night and tried to find the piggy pajamas for Maleia, but they don't have her size!! We dug through the entire pile and the largest they have is a 3T. We're assuming that 4T is what she'd need since she's a tall little girl and isn't getting any smaller. Too bad! They have those jammies in other patterns though...blue with ducks and cream with ballerinas. I know that nothing beats the piggies. Sorry!