We had a fun-filled Easter weekend. We were able to go to our Budapest Branch Easter Brunch, the Embassy Easter Party, our own Easter Hunt at home, Church on Sunday, then a Compound Easter Dinner. And yes, I had my camera at the ready all weekend. Lucky you. Though I kick myself for not getting a whole family picture after we were all dressed and hair done in our Easter Best, but these will have to do.
BRANCH EASTER BRUNCH

We happened to be late for the Branch Easter Brunch due to our crazy jet lag, but we made it. Notice Haley still won't let me take our her braids. We compromised and agreed on tonight.

We had a fun time at the church for the egg hunt there! We were missing 1/3 of the primary kids. aka Stucki family who happened to be in the Netherlands on vacation. I mean really. You would go there over an Easter egg hunt at the church?
EMBASSY EASTER PARTY
There were quite a few kids who attended. It was really great with lots of food, excellent hosts, an amazing yard to hunt in (the same home where we were able to pick apples. The orchard is in the backyard.) The Embassy Community is really great here.
EMBASSY EASTER PARTY
There were quite a few kids who attended. It was really great with lots of food, excellent hosts, an amazing yard to hunt in (the same home where we were able to pick apples. The orchard is in the backyard.) The Embassy Community is really great here.
Dylan finding his few eggs. Notice he went past many eggs to find that perfect one. He cracks us up. Look at that hunk right next to him. That is B for those who don't recognize him with that beard he is sporting. Some days I like the beard. Most days I do not.
EASTER MORNING

My kids with their loot. Notice Dylan is still not into the hunt. He found one egg. Sat down, opened it, and ate the candy. He wanted to eat the candy as he went. The skittles he called gum. His sisters felt bad because his basket was empty, so they are the ones who actually gave him those eggs. Those sweet girls.

I think Dylan still has candy in his mouth in this picture. This is the only picture I have that doesn't have colored drool all over his mouth.

Some of the crew that could make it. There were actually only 4 families out of 9 that made it. Since it is a 3 day weekend for the men and Spring Break for the kids, many people spent this time traveling. We, on the other hand, do not like to take advantage of the breaks and for some reason miss them and just go whenever we can get cheap tickets. Oh well.









The beard looks great! I love all the cute Easter pictures. Happy Easter Chapman family! We miss you guys.
ReplyDeletewow, what a busy Easter weekend! great pix! I especially love your family pic, how did you get all the kids looking cute and behaved?! I can't wait to match colors with Naia..
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a wonderful Easter. I'm so glad you were able to spend 10 days in Mexico with your family! What a blast.
ReplyDeleteMiss you