5-4-09
Heather S. - The Asian tourists crack me up! They stop us to take pictures with us all the time too. And I LOVE your Veinna Zoo picture of the group of women more than mine, so I am stealing it. :) Thanks! See you soon...
5-9-09
Sarah E. - Sarah! How the heck is my pregnant friend?? I need some details girlfriend! Love and miss you. Remember how you were hanging out with two of my kids when they were born? I think this is so unfair that I can't be there with you. :) Love. You. A. Lot.5-11-09
Robyn C. - Congratulations!! sigh. I'm so jealous. TWINS!!! I hear Monique and B are REALLY greatnames... jk :) but not really... I have had dreams of having twin boys named Ryan and Bryan... but that would be madness have names that similar.
5-19-09
Beth H. -
Oh you crack me up... B will be gone for a month and a half this summer and I'm already whining about it. Which I can't to anyone military becuase they would just pushaw me and roll their eyes. :) (Like you just probably did.) I love that baby stage!! I just hate the pregnancy part. NOT looking forward to that again.
5-19-09
Tera J.-
You girls crack me up!! shhh! Don't tell B that I told you this, but he's got a bit of your Washburn Wussiness in him as well bc I am the Bee/Spider killer in our house. He SAYS he's allergic. ;) riiiiight. Love you girls!!!
5-20-09
Kim B.-
That boy cracks me up since my girls are very anal about their outfits.. already! And they have too match exactly, so they are usually wearing ALL pink or ALL blue or something. So it's nice to see the different colors once in a while. :) There is a bright side.
5-26-09
Brandi D.-
lol! Crystal, I think those without AFN might not get all the same juicy gossip! Oh that was good. (sides hurting.) And I even still LIKE him. sigh. Another chick book? For real? Okay okay, so I liked Pride and Prejudice... but don't say it too loud, I have a reputation ya know.
6-03-09
Kerry K.- ooooo! Scary! What a brave 8 yr old to get her ears pierced!!! I think at 8 you can start smoking here. :)
6-05-09
Sarah G.-
Hahahahaha!! At my last yard sale I bought an IPOD for $1.50... right Shel?? Last time I totally wimped out and broke my ankle the night before. I think I've done two (almost three) with you so far and buy more stuff from you guys while I am there. :) You guys are crazy. Way to go!
6-05-09
Harmony J.-
Oh for the love! If my hubby would let me, we would have one of those instead of another child. They don't whine, they don't talk back, if they get in trouble you can just put them in the back yard or put them in a prison-like kennel and no one gets mad at you... sigh. That lab's dang cute!
6-26-09
Kylene V. - Clean later. And I have had to have that same "fight conversation" with Haley and she still was hesitant when she had to use her new fighting moves on her cousin. (with my permission!!) We even roll played. when the time came, she pushed her REALLY hard. And do you think her cousin used her as a punching bag anymore?? nope. :)

I think I missed this the first time around--do you put your comments just on here? I love yours for my dog (which I got rid of--can't do that with kids! Ha!)
ReplyDeleteI wrote it on my blog too, but I don't understand your comment about fuzzy pictures? Can you explain? I'd love to include it in my little photography write-up.
Your comments are sooo funny! YOU CRACK ME UP! Ha! ha! ha!
Ha! I took your advice and got to the blogging! I DID get my cleaning done first, it just wasn't as bad as it seemed I guess.
ReplyDeleteI usually only copy the ones that spark some sort of memory or something about me that I want to keep as a journal entry... I think it's there. It should be at least.
ReplyDelete