Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fun: One! Two! Three!

Tired of the serious posts? Alright. I hear you.

When our kids talk, we should listen.

Haley's thought of the week: (5 1/2 years old)
Mom did you know that we can all fly? When we go in airplanes our bodies are going as fast as the airplane but we just don't feel it because we are inside the airplane. (Physics anyone?)


Maleia's Quote of the Week: (3 1/2 years old)
Maleia: Daddy, I can't drink my apple juice. It's too soggy.
B: Maleia, all apple juice is soggy.
Maliea: Well, it's just a lot of soggy.
B: That's a good thing.
Maleia: It is? I think you are soggy too Daddy. (giggles)
B: Thanks?
Maleia: It's a good thing. (giggles)

Dylan's words of the week: (18mon)
Bine da baow? - Can you help me find the ball?
Hey-woah daddy - Hello Daddy
That you ba - Thank you mom
Ow know - I don't know
Nigh night daddy - Goodnight Daddy
Hep us - Help us
Appa dee - Apple juice
O yo -oreo
pphhhhhhh dat ca!! - Look at that car/truck/trolly/cog,etc! It's pretty cool!

Dylan in his hideout

Then here are just some random pics of the kiddos two at a time...

Dylan and Haley
Smiling with Dylan's messy mashed potato face and Haley's just recently toothless smile. 12/08

Haley is not holding her crotch.  :) 
This is the "almost dip" in the pool picture. We arrived to Hungary the week before, you borrowed some friends' swimsuits, you each got a floatie that mom blew up for each of you, she lathered you both with sunscreen, but after all that, you thought the water was too cold and that the playground was much cooler. So you never actually got wet. Besides your pointer finger and big toe that is. Little stinkers! :) 9/08



Mommy playing, "Where Are My Kiddos?" This is where I look around the room, saying "Where are my kiddos?" Then I 'find' them right in front of me while I look shocked and exclaim with a gasp, "There they are!!."
It has been a hit since Haley was little.
I'm here 'til whenever. I do take tips.  11/08

5 comments:

  1. awww! we miss your kids. dylan is gonna be one heartbreaker! my naia better watch out :). and yes i miss your non-kj post :D... mj said to tell haley that she looks really beautiful. and nyle said that ma-iya better come to his birthday!..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pics! You have such adorable kids... I can't wait til Logan starts talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute conversations you have with your kids!!! I think Maleia is soooo funny with her giggles after comments! I'm glad you write them in, that way I can imagine it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. Your kids are too funny! where do they learn this stuff! I be they keep you smiling every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kids are just so cute. I love all the stories and I love that Haley is probably smarter than me :)

    ReplyDelete