Here ye! Here ye! Thou hast been formally invited to the Stuart Ball. Wherest thine children may dress in thy best robes, eatest out of thine best troughs, and dance like there is no tomorrowst. Canst thou tell Duke Dylan lovest it?
The fair maidens with the handsome Duke of Budapest.
(Jenny, Maleia, Ava, Nora, Sophia, Lila, Anastasia, Maddy, Haley, and Dylan)
(Jenny, Maleia, Ava, Nora, Sophia, Lila, Anastasia, Maddy, Haley, and Dylan)
My girls were in heaven and Dylan was excited... to play with Ava's trains. Typical boy. And as the token male, he had the sole responsibility to dance with all the maidens. . . someday he will appreciate it more.
Maleia: "Mom! This is just like Cinderella! Dylan is like the prince with all the women!"
(Nora, Maleia, Jenny)
The highlights:
(Nora, Maleia, Jenny)
The highlights:
- The knight in shining armor rescues the fair maiden in distress. (Dylan went up to Ava, the mini hostess, when she was crying and gave her a hug and she immediately stopped crying.)
- Food was aplenty and delectable (gourmet mini pb&j sandwiches with the crusts off, chicken nuggets to be eaten with fancy toothpicks, fancy shmancy cupcakes, etc. etc.)
- Gratitude for good friends, great art activities, rockin' DJ, and lots and lots of stickers.
- It was the soiree of the century! (everyone left happy, full, and tired.)

What a fun idea! I'm sure the kids loved it. What a fun mom (and preschool teacher) you are!
ReplyDeleteYour little Duke Dylan is a good sport. In about a week I will get to see if my Dylan Duke is born just as cute as yours! I will try to post a picture of him on my blog as soon as I can.
ReplyDeleteLinds, I didn't plan or organize a thing this time! (Surprise surprise!) My friend did a fabulous job and it was a GREAT idea.
ReplyDeleteShilo, I forgot about Dylan Duke being born in a week!! I'll pray for a wonderful delivery! Dylan is the BEST boy name ever.
It looks like they had such a great time! What a good idea! I love Maleia's quote about Dylan being a prince, how cute!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! I love the first one where Dylan looks less than thrilled... boys =)
ReplyDelete