I am so sick of looking at my ugly blog. No pictures. No pictures. No pictures.
One of these pukeless nights I will sit down and work on it... and since that hasn't happened in a while. We are all stuck seeing my blog deteriorate. Sorry. My bad.
I'm tempted to copy and paste a few blog posts of other blogs of activities where I attended or WANT to have attended... but I figured that would just be ...work. You thought I was going to say, "plagiarism," huh? Desperate people do desperate things, my friends.
Did I mention even scrolling makes me sick? I'm not sick enough to stop venting, though. Lucky you.
The KH Shadow Puppet Shows
7 years ago

Feel better soon! You have already had your fair share of being sick while pregnant (is there really a fair share to be had?). Hope it passes quickly.
ReplyDeleteWe all understand! Don't feel bad! You must feel so icky! hang in there though! I love ya!
ReplyDeleteYou know I don't have a ton of photos either if it makes you feel better. Plus I think it's always worth it coming to your blog at the very least to read what cute things your kids say. Feel the love.
ReplyDelete