Sunday, August 8, 2010

Air Hockey Champs

Posted by Picasa
Dylan has this special friend named Scarlett who he adores and always wants to be around.
We went to the Zoo Playhouse and they both played this game for literally 45 minutes straight. Then they went down a few slides and came back to play again!

Then they played B in a rousing game of Foosball, focused the whole 30 min and jumping up and down on these chairs. Which I was not okay with and kept reminding them every 20 seconds to not jump, but how can you contain the excitement of Foosball?

By the look of B's face, I think the kids are winning. :)

Overheard conversation:

Scarlett: Hey D, wanna go play that spinning ball game?
Dylan: Yea sure. And then we can play the Hockey game again. K, Skawett?
Scarlett: Yea sure. But can I be the one who yells, "We win!!" ?
Dylan: mmmm. Yea sure. But can I yell, "We did it!!" ?
Scarlett: Yea sure! But if we don't that's okay.
Dylan: Yea. We can just give high fives.

They even talk the same.
Don't. Grow. Up. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment