For Brandon's Valentine's Day gift, I got the kids pictures taken and they turned out pretty well despite how CRAZY it was (as you can all imagine) getting THREE kid's pictures taken. Heck, I'm happy that we got a picture with all three looking at the camera. (I'm calling Dylan's expression a smile, though it was actually a squawk that followed the bear hug from Haley.) I received the pics on Valentine's Day and I ran down to Michael's to get frames for them before



I had to put this one in... just to let you know that it wasn't all sunshine. :) Here's the commentary: "Hey guys, look at the camera! Cheese! Yoo hoo! Thhhhhhh! Dy-lan! Cheese! Here buddy! Maleia, we are almost done. Cheese! Haley look at me, not the baby! I promise, Maleia, only a few more. Just smile pretty. Cheese! Dyy-laan! Hey, look at mama! Dylan, hands out of your mouth. Haley finger out of your nose. Maleia, sit down please, just a few more. Cheeeeeese! Hey guys, look here! Cheese! Hi buddy! Dyyyyyyy-laaaaaan!" -Anyway, you get the picture.
Oh, and if you like the photos and want a good photographer, her name is Tiffany and here is a link to her blog. Just tell her Monique sent you. ;) . . . ready to staaaaand. . . I wanna know what the people know. Ask them my questions and get some answers. -Ariel, you should have thought about that when you gave up your voice. But again, you did have BODY LANGUAGE!! (okay, I'm done. You can thank me later for getting that song stuck in your head. Your welcome.)

These pictures are adorable. All of your kids are beautiful... of couse :)
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...those pictures turned out really nice. Makes me want to go out, despite the nightmare i know it can turn into, and have our pics done!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are AWESOME! Helps that you have some pretty cute kids to begin with. That was such a cute idea for a V-Day present--you can join me at the Wife of The Year awards ceremony. Your house or mine?
ReplyDelete"What is a fire and why does it....What's the word? BURN!"
Thanks--now I'm going to be humming that all day! :-)
Cute pics! Tiffany did a great job! Love the new blog header.
ReplyDeleteI think the pictures are great. You are so thoughtful. But maybe Brandon was crying tears of joy that all those little girls had finally left. Maybe his head hurt. Just kidding. I love you Monique!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! They are sure growing. I can't believe how long it's been since we left. That was a very good idea for a gift. Guys are hard when it comes to Valentines Day. It's not like you can go buy them flowers!
ReplyDeleteAweee Monique they are beautiful. I love the new header. I think you got some wonderful pics. I don't know a Kid that loves picture day. They turned out awesome:) makes me want to get pics.
ReplyDeleteVERY CUTE. I would've come home crying too if I were the proud Dad. I love the picture at the top with al the feet. That is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bunch of cute kids. I was wondering how much you would offer for one of them. Prefferably one with nimble fingers and a strong back. I might even be willing to trade for one of my own less useful children. Just Kidding! sort of.
ReplyDeleteThey look so great! Cute kids=cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are way big and way cute. Remember when I used to tend haley for a few hours sometimes and she was so little. Oh the good old days.
ReplyDeleteWhat darling kids! The pictures turned out great! I love the new look to your blog, by-the-way! :)
ReplyDelete