Monday, February 25, 2008

Super Dude!!

I just thought this was pretty fun. Haley and I have been creating Super Hero's all during the youngsters' nap time. What would your super hero name be? Mine: Super Mo! Haley's: Super Haley! (Okay, so we weren't too creative.) But, we thought a few that we made up for Dylan were pretty good, though. Super Drool! Super Poopy! Super Cute! Super Chillin' Dylan! Super Dude! (Okay, so maybe just we think they are funny.)

click on this:
http://pbskids.org/superwhy/index.html#game/superhero?avatar=3&gender=boy&name=MARCO&body=0&cape=3&eyes=3&head=3&masks=4&symbol=3

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love all the Valentine's pics! They are all so cute! That is a cute idea for a hubby gift. I love Haley's little notes and the sorry picture! She is so bright! I have been a little behind on checking up on people's blogs, so I am leaving a comment about the last three blogs! :) Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding?? I have a name already WONDER WOMAN.

    Yes, its true. Its me.

    Don't tell.

    ReplyDelete